I have chosen 3 icons to discuss in my blog. I carefully chose icons that I have interest in and I truly believe are icons. I chose people, not places or things, people! My first choice is Johnny Carson. He was the host of the Late Night with Johnny Carson show for 30 years. This show became a ritual for millions of households every night to watch. Unfortunately, Johnny died in 2005 but still continues to be household name. Johnny Carson is on my icon list, because he continued to wow audiences for so many years and was a true comedian.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Assignment 2-2 Icons
I have chosen 3 icons to discuss in my blog. I carefully chose icons that I have interest in and I truly believe are icons. I chose people, not places or things, people! My first choice is Johnny Carson. He was the host of the Late Night with Johnny Carson show for 30 years. This show became a ritual for millions of households every night to watch. Unfortunately, Johnny died in 2005 but still continues to be household name. Johnny Carson is on my icon list, because he continued to wow audiences for so many years and was a true comedian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amy - I enjoyed your post. I too chose MTV as an Icon and of course I always enjoyed Johnny and listened to Madonna.
You must tell me how you get the text to wrap around each photo. I tried to design my article that way and could get it to do NOTHING!
I always enjoyed Johnny Carson too. Your photo of him as Carnack brought back memories. It doesn't seem like he's been gone that long. Next year Jay Leno will retire and we'll be remembering him on the Tonight Show.
I actually remember watching the first weekend of MTV and all they played were videos..You are right, there are a lot fewer hours of videos played across all the networks than ever. What would be so difficult for them to play videos on MTV and VH1, and move the "reality" programs to the other networks?
Post a Comment